Terms and Conditions
* Non-withdrawable, stakes not included in winnings, eligibility restrictions apply see T&C's below
Euro 2016 Offer Terms and Conditions
Simply place a £10 win single or £10 each-way bet on your team to win the Euro 2016 Championship and every time they win well credit you with a £3 free bet.
- This promotion is available to individuals aged 18 years and over who have registered as customers of Sky Betting and Gaming.
- Some customers may be excluded from this promotion due to staking restrictions on their Sky Bet account.
- This promotion is available from 10:00 on Sunday 22nd May 2016 until 20:00 on Friday 10th June 2016 (the promotional period).
- In order to be eligible to receive a free bet under this promotion, customers must place a £10 win single or £10 each-way bet on the to win Euro 2016 outright market (the qualifying market) during the promotional period (an eligible bet).
- Customers may only place one eligible bet during the promotion. In cases where more than one selection is placed on the same bet slip, the selection with the lowest bet reference number (i.e. the bet that was placed first) will be the eligible bet for the purpose of this promotion. All subsequent bets will not be deemed as eligible bets for the purpose of this promotion.
- This promotion can only be redeemed once per customer.
- You will be credited with a £/3 free bet for every game that your selected team wins in Euro 2016.
- If your team progresses through a knockout stage in extra time or on penalties, this will be deemed a win for the purpose of this promotion.
- Free bets will be credited within 24 hours of your team winning.
- Free bet stakes do not contribute towards an eligible bet.
- Free bets must be used within 3 days of being credited.
- Free bet stakes will not be included in any returns.
- Max free bet per customer / household / IP address is £/3 each time your team wins during Euro 2016.
- Sky Bet reserve the right to withhold, restrict or cancel this offer from individual account holders in accordance with its eligibility, promotion abuse and internal trading risk policies at its own discretion and without prior notice.
- Bonne Terre Limited (trading as Sky Bet) with a registered office address of Office 1, 1 The Crusher, Braye Harbour, Alderney, GY9 3XX is the promoter of this offer.
- All other Sky Bet general terms and conditions apply.
- Sky Betting and Gaming General Promotion Terms apply to this promotion and can be viewed here.
Sky Bet Club – Terms and Conditions
How to claim a weekly free bet:
- 1. This promotion is available to individuals aged 18 years and over who have registered as customers of Sky Betting and Gaming.
- 2. This promotion shall run from 28th July 2014 until terminated by Sky Betting and Gaming, at its absolute discretion.
- 3. To register for the weekly free bet, login with your new or existing Sky Bet, Sky Poker, Sky Vegas, Sky Bingo or Sky Casino account and opt into the promotion.
- 4. To then benefit from the promotion, simply bet a total of £25 at odds of Evens (or greater) before 23:59 on Sunday each week during the promotional period.
- 5. Cashed Out bets will not be eligible for this promotion.
- 6. Multiple bets will contribute towards this promotion as long as the cumulative odds are greater than Evens.
- 7. Free bets will be credited to qualifying accounts on Mondays (by 5pm GMT).
- 8. Free bet stakes are not included in any returns.
- 9. Max free bet per customer / household / IP address / per qualifying week is £5.
- 10. Your £5 free bet will expire at 23:59:59 on the following Sunday after being credited.
- 11. Subject to the above you will remain in the promotion and will receive a £5 free bet every week during the promotional period so long as you continue to qualify before 23:59 on each Sunday.
- 12. Please note that the qualifying period each week during the promotional period is 00:01 on Monday until 23:59 on the following Sunday.
- 13. Sky Bet reserve the right to withhold, restrict or cancel this offer from individual account holders in accordance with its eligibility, promotion abuse and internal trading risk policies at its own discretion and without prior notice.
- 14. At times during the promotion, Sky Bet may choose to change your free bet offer, which may require a lower or greater qualifying stake.
- If you are offered a different free bet offer you will still be able to qualify for the standard £5 weekly free bet offer set out above provided you meet the staking requirements outlined.
- Aside from the change in both (a) the amount that needs to be staked and (b) the size of the free bet, all other staking requirements for the different free bet offer remain the same as for the standard free bet offer.
- You will be made aware of any changes to your free bet offer via email and on the weekly free bet page within the Sky Bet Club (www.skybet.com/promotions/sky-bet-club) by 1pm each Monday.
- 15. All other Sky Bet general terms and conditions apply.
Sky Betting and Gaming General Promotion Terms apply to this promotion and can be viewed here
Getting back into the Weekly Free Bet Offer:
- 1. If you fail to qualify in a given week during the promotional period, you will remain opted into the promotion during the following week but will not receive a free bet for that non-qualifying week. If you fail to qualify for a second consecutive week, you will be automatically opted out of the promotion and we will notify you as such.
- 2. You may opt back into the promotion at any time during the promotion and qualify to receive a £5 free bet by meeting the qualifying criteria set out below, i.e. by placing a bet or bets totalling £25 at odds of Evens (or greater) before 23:59 on Sunday each week during the promotional period.
- 3. Please note, the minimum requirement to remain in the promotion will remain at £25, even if you are offered an enhanced free bet offer in a particular week, and any qualifying stakes to regain entry will count towards an enhanced free bet offer.
- 1. Bet types which are excluded from promotion include:
- Tote Pool Bets
- Forecast / Tricast bets
- 2. Any bets that have been Cashed Out will not count towards this promotion.
- 3. Your qualifying bets can be placed on any sport and will qualify as long as the odds, or combined odds, are Even money or greater.
- 4. Stakes from free bets cannot be used to qualify for further free bets (ie, qualifying bets must be made using your own funds).
For a full list of FAQs please click here
Customers in the United Kingdom: Sky Bet is licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission (licence number 38718)
All other customers: Sky Bet is licensed and regulated by Alderney Gambling Control Commission
Visa Credit, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Maestro, Solo, Laser
We are committed to Responsible Gambling and have a number of self-help tools to help you manage your gambling.
We also work with a number of independent charitable organisations who can offer help or answer any questions you may have.
© 2016 Bonne Terre Limited or its affiliated companies. The Sky trademarks are owned by the Sky Plc group of companies and are used under licence. All rights reserved.