Terms and Conditions
* Non-withdrawable, stakes not included in winnings, eligibility restrictions apply see T&C's below
** Non-withdrawable, stakes not included in winnings, eligibility restrictions apply see T&C's below
Bet £5 Get £20 Free Bet Terms and Conditions
Simply make your FIRST bet a single or each way bet of £5 or more on any sports market at odds of evens or above and we will give you £20 in free bets
- Only your first bet with Sky Bet counts towards this offer
- You must bet a minimum of £5 in ONE transaction. An accumulation of smaller stakes will not count.
- Your free bet will be credited as two £10 tokens.
- Free bets are non-withdrawable and free bet stakes are not included in any returns
- To qualify for this part of the offer you must be a new customer to Sky Betting & Gaming (For clarity, customers who already hold Sky Vegas, Sky Bet, Sky Poker or Sky Bingo accounts are considered to be existing customers of Sky Betting & Gaming)
- Customers who wish to take this offer must ensure that they open an account via www.skybet.com and not Sky Poker, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino or Sky Bingo
- Only customers registering through internet or mobile devices are eligible for the promotions
- Customers using Moneybookers or Neteller are not eligible
- Over 18's only
- One offer per customer. Any accounts that are identified to be linked to an account already claiming these promotions will not be eligible and any bonuses credited to either account will be withdraw
- Free bets can be redeemed against any single or each-way market and cannot be used in conjunction with any other registration offer
- The promoters decision on a dispute in relation to this promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Any attempts to manipulate or abuse this offer will not be tolerated and will lead to immediate exclusion from this and future Sky Betting & Gaming promotions
- In the case of any breach of these terms and conditions or a customer becoming ineligible to participate in the promotion (in Sky Betting & Gaming's sole discretion), the promoter reserves the right to withhold payment of any promotional amount, free stake or bonus
- The promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion with prior notice
- The promotion will be governed by the law of England and Wales and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
- Bonne Terre Limited (trading as Sky Bet) with a registered office address of Maison de la Paix, Wide Lane, Alderney, GY9 3UZ is the free bet part promoter of this offer
- Gamble responsibly. For more info visit www.gambleaware.co.uk or telephone Freephone Helpline: 0808 8020 133
- Click Here to view our Private Policy
- Customers in Great Britain: Sky Bet is licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission (licence number 038718)
- All other customers: Sky Bet is licensed and regulated by Alderney Gambling Control Commission
- Sky Betting and Gaming General Promotion Terms apply to this promotion and can be viewed
Sky Bet Club Terms and Conditions
How to claim a weekly free bet:
- Starting 28th July 2014, to register for the weekly free bet, login with your new or existing Sky Bet, Sky Poker, Sky Vegas or Sky Bingo account and opt into the promotion.
- To then benefit from the promotion, simply bet a total of £25 at odds of Evens (or greater) before 23:59 on Sunday each week during the promotional period.
- Multiple bets will contribute towards this promotion as long as the cumulative odds are greater than Evens.
- Free bets will be credited to qualifying accounts on Mondays (by 7pm GMT).
- Subject to the above you will remain in the promotion and will receive £5 free every week during the promotional period so long as you continue to qualify before 23:59 on each Sunday.
- Please note that the qualifying period each week during the promotional period is 00:01 on Monday until 23:59 on the following Sunday.
- At times during the promotion, Sky Bet may choose to offer you an enhanced free bet offer, which will require a greater qualifying stake
- If you are offered an enhanced free bet offer you will still be able to qualify for the standard free bet offer set out above provided you meet the staking requirements outlined.
- Aside from the increase in both (a) the amount needing to be staked and (b) the size of the free bet, all other staking requirements for the enhanced free bet offer remain the same as for the standard free bet offer.
- You will be made aware of any enhanced free bet offer on the weekly free bet page within the Sky Bet Club (www.skybet.com/sky-bet-club/free-bets) by 1pm each Monday.
Getting back into the Weekly Free Bet Offer
- If you fail to qualify in a given week during the promotional period, you will no longer be part of the promotion.
- For all customers who would like to regain entry, the qualifying bet total increases to £40.
- All other qualifying criteria remains the same (ie, you must still bet at odds of Evens or more).
- This £40 qualifying bets will earn you a £5 free bet which will be credited on the following Monday by 7pm (GMT).
- At this point, you will re-join the promotion and future qualifying bet requirements will remain at £25 as above until such time when you fail to qualify in a certain week.
- Please note, the minimum requirement to remain in the promotion will remain at £25, even if you are offered an enhanced free bet offer in a particular week, and any qualifying stakes to regain entry will count towards an enhanced free bet offer.
- Bet types which are excluded from promotion include:
- Tote Pool Bets
- Forecast / Tricast bets
- The following named bets: Lucky 15s, Lucky 31s, Lucky 63s, Patents, Trixies, Yankees, Canadians, Heinzes, Super Heinzes and Goliaths
- Your qualifying bets can be placed on any sport and will qualify as long as the odds, or combined odds, are Even money or greater.
- Stakes from free bets cannot be used to qualify for further free bets (ie, qualifying bets must be made using your own funds)
Customers in the United Kingdom: Sky Bet is licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission (licence number 38718)
All other customers: Sky Bet is licensed and regulated by Alderney Gambling Control Commission
Visa Credit, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Maestro, Solo, Laser
We are committed to Responsible Gambling and have a number of self-help tools to help you manage your gambling.
We also work with a number of independent charitable organisations who can offer help or answer any questions you may have.
© 2016 Bonne Terre Limited or its affiliated companies. The Sky trademarks are owned by the Sky Plc group of companies and are used under licence. All rights reserved.