£5 FREE BET every week
Qualify each week
Simply spend a total of £25 across any sport, any market with odds of even or above before midnight Sunday
Your £5 free bet will then be credited by 7pm Monday for you to use on any sport
Missed a week
If you miss a week you're out and you'll need to spend a total of £40 to get back in
Generally, the majority of bets across any sport at odds of evens or above will qualify you for the weekly free bet promotion. SP bets can be included but Tote bets will not count. Cashed out bets do not qualify for this promotion. For a full list of qualifying bets please refer to the Terms & Conditions below.
Free bets will be credited by 7pm each Monday
Odds will be displayed in the bet slip next to your chosen multiple, e.g. 1/1. If your odds are displayed in decimal, they must be 2.0 or above to qualify - if unsure, please check My Account for your current settings. For accumulators, as long as the cumulative odds is more than evens your bet will count.
Until midnight the following Sunday.
No, you can spend in whatever increments you like, so that could be 5 x £5 bets or 25 x £1 bets, as long as you get to your total before midnight on Sunday you'll receive your free bet on Monday.
No. Bets that have been Cashed Out will not be eligible for the promotion and won’t be added to your weekly total.
No, you can stop at whichever tier you like. As long as you bet a minimum total of £25 in the week you will continue to receive a free bet each Monday.
No, you can re-join by spending a total of £40 in the week (bet(s) at qualifying odds of evens or greater). Following that, the minimum qualifying amount each week becomes £25 again.
Yes, as long as you've opted in by midnight on Sunday and have met all the qualifying criteria you will be credited with your free bet on Monday by 7pm.
There's no deadline for placing your first qualifying bet. You'll only need to buy back into the promotion with a total of £40 if you miss a week after you have received your first weekly free bet credit.
No, you must place a qualifying bet with your own money each week in order to qualify for the free bet.
Yes, you can opt out at any time. You must be logged in and opted in to be able to opt out.
Terms and Conditions
How to claim a weekly free bet:
- Starting 28th July 2014, to register for the weekly free bet, login with your new or existing Sky Bet, Sky Poker, Sky Vegas, Sky Bingo or Sky Casino account and opt into the promotion.
- To then benefit from the promotion, simply bet a total of £25 at odds of Evens (or greater) before 23:59 on Sunday each week during the promotional period.
- Cashed Out bets will not be eligible for this promotion.
- Multiple bets will contribute towards this promotion as long as the cumulative odds are greater than Evens.
- Free bets will be credited to qualifying accounts on Mondays (by 7pm GMT).
- Subject to the above you will remain in the promotion and will receive £5 free every week during the promotional period so long as you continue to qualify before 23:59 on each Sunday.
- Please note that the qualifying period each week during the promotional period is 00:01 on Monday until 23:59 on the following Sunday.
At times during the promotion, Sky Bet may choose to change your free bet offer,
which will require a lower or greater qualifying stake.
- If you are offered a different free bet offer you will still be able to qualify for the standard £5 weekly free bet offer set out above provided you meet the staking requirements outlined.
- Aside from the change in both (a) the amount needing to be staked and (b) the size of the free bet, all other staking requirements for the different free bet offer remain the same as for the standard free bet offer.
- You will be made aware of any changes to your free bet offer via email and on the weekly free bet page within the Sky Bet Club (www.skybet.com/promotions/sky-bet-club) by 1pm each Monday.
Getting back into the Weekly Free Bet Offer
- If you fail to qualify in a given week during the promotional period, you will no longer be part of the promotion.
- For all customers who would like to regain entry, the qualifying bet total increases to £40.
- All other qualifying criteria remains the same (ie, you must still bet at odds of Evens or more).
- This £40 qualifying bets will earn you a £5 free bet which will be credited on the following Monday by 7pm (GMT).
- At this point, you will re-join the promotion and future qualifying bet requirements will remain at £25 as above until such time when you fail to qualify in a certain week.
- Please note, the minimum requirement to remain in the promotion will remain at £25, even if you are offered an enhanced free bet offer in a particular week, and any qualifying stakes to regain entry will count towards an enhanced free bet offer.
- Bet types which are excluded from promotion include:
- Tote Pool Bets
- Forecast / Tricast bets
- Any bets that have been Cashed Out will not count towards this promotion.
- Your qualifying bets can be placed on any sport and will qualify as long as the odds, or combined odds, are Even money or greater.
- Stakes from free bets cannot be used to qualify for further free bets (ie, qualifying bets must be made using your own funds).
- For a full list of FAQs please click here.
General Terms and Conditions
- This offer starts on 28th July 2014 and will remain open until further notice (the "promotional period").
- Over 18's only. This offer is open to new and existing Sky Betting & Gaming customers.
- To be eligible for this offer you must opt into the promotion. Customers who have been excluded from previous Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Poker or Sky Bingo ("Sky Betting & Gaming") promotions will not qualify for this offer.
- For customers who remain eligible and qualify each week during the promotional period, a £5 free bet will be credited by 7pm each Monday.
The weekly £5 free bet:
- will be credited by 7pm each Monday,
- is valid for 7 days,
- is non-withdrawable with the stake not being included in any returns,
- can be redeemed against any single or each-way market;
- In the case where free bets cannot be credited by 7pm on Mondays (eg, technical issues), free bets will be credited at the earliest possible opportunity.
- By entering this promotion you agree to receive future communications and offers from Sky Betting & Gaming.
- Sky Bet reserves the right to amend or withdraw the promotion and/or vary these terms and conditions at any time. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this promotion and opting in to any offer.
- In the case of any dispute, Sky Bet's decision will be final in all cases.
- In the case of any breach of these terms and conditions or a customer becoming ineligible to participate in the promotion (at Sky Bet's sole discretion), Sky Bet reserves the right to withhold payment of any promotion amount, free bet or credit.
- Any customer who is: self-excluded; cooling off; deemed by Sky Bet to be involved in fraudulent behaviour; has restrictions placed on their account in relation to betting behaviour or suspected by Sky Betting & Gaming of attempting to abuse this promotion will be ineligible to participate. Full information on Sky Bet's ineligibility policy can be found here.
- Any accounts that are identified to be linked to an account already claiming this promotion will not be eligible.
- All other Sky Betting & Gaming terms and conditions apply.
- The promotion will be governed by the law of England and Wales and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Bonne Terre Limited (trading as Sky Bet) with a registered office address of 41 Victoria Street, Alderney, GY9 3TA is the promoter of this offer.
- Gamble responsibly. For more info visit www.gambleaware.co.uk or telephone 0845 6000 133.