Money Back if the favourite wins
We’re offering all customers their Money Back as a Free Bet if the favourite wins the first race each day at Royal Ascot (Tuesday 17th June - Saturday 21st June).
We have already given customers their Money Back twice at Royal Ascot this week after the favourite won on the first two days – will it be for a third time on Saturday?
How to Claim
1. Place a bet on the 2.30 at Royal Ascot each day (minimum £5)
2. If the favourite wins we’ll refund your losing stake (max £25) on that race as a Free Bet the same day!
Please note that some customers may be excluded from this promotion due to staking restrictions on their Sky Bet account
Free Bets will be credited before 7pm and expire after 3 days
Terms and Conditions
1. This offer starts on 9am Friday 13th June 2014 and ends after completion of the 2.30 Chesham Stakes at Royal Ascot on Saturday 21st June 2014.
2. Offer applies to bets placed on the 2.30 at Royal Ascot each day (Tuesday: Queen Ann Stakes, Wednesday: Jersey Stakes, Thursday: Norfolk Stakes, Friday: Albany Stakes and Saturday: Chesham Stakes). Please note, Price Boosts markets are not eligible for this offer.
3. Offer only applies to bets placed after 9am Friday 13th June 2014. Bets placed prior to this will not qualify for the offer.
4. Customers must stake a minimum of £5 on the eligible race in order to qualify for the matched stakes Money Back offer.
5. The Money Back offer will be credited to the customer’s Sky Bet account as a Free Bet equal to the value of the customer’s stakes on an individual eligible race up to a maximum value of £25 per race.
6. Free Bets will be credited before 7pm on the day of the relevant race. Free Bets are non-withdrawable and will expire 3 days after crediting.
7. Only win singles or the win part of each way singles count towards this offer. Only losing bets will be eligible to be refunded. Multiple bets will not be included.
8. Free Bet stakes are not eligible for a refund.
9. Tote bets, pari-mutuels, forecasts or tricasts, distance bets, derived markets or any other specials are not included in this offer.
10. The favourite will be defined by the SP returns from the on-course bookmakers on the day of the race. This applies to all bets placed irrespective of the declaration stage. If the returned favourite doesn’t win the relevant eligible race then no customers will be eligible to have their stake refunded.
11. Bets placed on the Unnamed Favourite or the Unnamed Second Favourite will not be eligible for this offer.
12. In the event of a winning joint favourite or co-favourite in the race, Sky Bet will refund all eligible stakes. The cap per customer will remain unaltered at £25.
13. In the event of the favourite being withdrawn prior to being under starters orders and if no new book is published and the unnamed favourite is declared a non-runner, all bets stand and no bet on any declared runner will be eligible for a refund in line with this offer.
14. If fewer than four runners come under starters orders Sky Bet reserve the right to withdraw the offer without prior notice.
15. Other race rules, ante post or non-runner no bet rules apply as industry standard if applicable for the race.
16. Sky Bet reserve the right to withhold, restrict or cancel this offer from individual account holders in accordance with its eligibility, promotion abuse and internal trading risk policies at its own discretion and without prior notice.
17. Customers using Moneybookers or Neteller are not eligible for this offer.
18. All other Sky Bet general terms and conditions apply.
19. Bonne Terre Limited (trading as Sky Bet) with a registered office address of Maison de la Paix, Wide Lane, Alderney, GY9 3UZ is the promoter of this offer.