Get the latest York betting information, enjoy the best York odds and find free York betting tips from our experienced horse racing pundit, Alex Hammond. Keep up-to-date with all the runners and get York results from today’s race meetings and yesterday’s, plus an archive of horse racing results from York racecourse and many other racetracks over the years.
York Ebor Festival
The Ebor Festival is one of the biggest meetings in the racing calendar and the four-day showpiece is York's flagship event.
Every August the world famous event attracts the best horses, trainers and jockeys to the famous Knavesmire to compete for some of the biggest prizes in the sport.
First run in 1843, the Ebor handicap is the centrepiece of four superb days of top flight racing at the Yorkshire venue.
The Nunthorpe Stakes remains one of the highlights of Ebor Festival week as the best sprinters on the planet clash, while the Yorkshire Oaks attracts some of the best fillies in the business.
Away from the Ebor, the Juddmonte International sees the best middle-distance horses in Europe clash over 1m 2f. In 2009 the race was won by Sea The Stars and then in 2012 the mighty Frankel strutted his stuff to win the prestigious Group One race for Sir Henry Cecil.
- Dante Meeting (May 15 - 17)
- Saturday Meeting (May 25)
- Friday/Saturday Meeting (May 14 - 15)
- John Smith's Cup Meeting (July 12 - 13)
- Music Showcase Weekend (July 26 - 27)
- Ebor Festival (August 21 - 24)
- Juddmonte International (August 21)
- Yorkshire Oaks (August 22)
- Nunthorpe Stakes (August 23)
- Ebor (August 24)
- September Meeting (September 8)
- October Meeting (October 11 - 12)
For more betting and odds: