Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is open to those who are 18 years of age or older.
2. One entry per person. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
3. Travel, food and beverage, accommodation and any other ancillary costs which may be incurred by any winner are not included. Please Note - tickets are for the home side and will be given away on a first come first serve basis.
4. No cash alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equivalent or greater monetary value if necessary.
6. The winners will be selected at random, from all eligible entries received.
7. The winners will be notified by email or telephone number supplied. It is each entrant's responsibility to ensure that all contact information is correct and valid during the promotional period. The Promoter will not be liable for incorrect or incomplete contact information and if a winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the prize draw or is not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter's reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
8. Except in case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter's control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
9. The following terms and conditions of The Football League relating to tickets will also apply to the prize. If there is a conflict between The Football League terms and conditions and the Promotion terms and conditions, the Promotion terms and conditions shall take precedence.
10. FOOTBALL LEAGUE TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS
a. There will be no admission to any ground without a valid ticket. In the event of the loss or theft of any ticket no duplicate will be issued. A defaced, illegible, or incomplete ticket may be invalidated. There will be no re-admission if you leave a ground.
b. No refunds whatsoever can be made in the event of cancellation by you after the ticket has been issued to you in accordance with your application, unless the reason for cancellation is as a result of a postponement or abandonment of the original match where you are unable to attend the re-arranged match.
c. Admission to a ground is at the ticket holder's own risk. Neither Club is responsible for any property lost or stolen at a ground. Neither Club shall have any liability whatsoever to the ticket holder for any loss damage or injury to person or property, except that neither Club seeks to exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by their negligence.
d. This ticket cannot be used for commercial, advertising, or promotional purposes (e.g. hospitality packages, auctions, competitions) without the Home Club's prior written consent. Any ticket used in such a manner or offered for sale, re-sold or transferred will become void, and the ticket holder may be refused admission to or ejected from a ground without refund.
e. You shall comply with all relevant statutes, safety announcements, rules and regulations (including, without limitation, Ground Regulations, and the regulation of any licensing authority) while in a ground.
f. You shall not bring into (or use within) a ground any prohibited items, including but not limited to dangerous or hazardous items, illegal substances, weapons, bottles, glass vessels, cans, air horns, poles, umbrellas, or any article which may be used as a weapon or a missile, may compromise public safety and/or may pose a hazard or nuisance to any other person. Prohibited items may be confiscated.
g. You shall not take into (or use within) a ground any sponsorship, promotional or marketing material, except for official club merchandise and/or other football related clothing worn in good faith, nor may you offer (either free or for sale by any person) any goods (including literature) of any nature.
h. You shall not take into (or use within) a ground any equipment which is capable of recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to the match or any aspect of it except for mobile phones and provided that they are used for personal and private purposes only. Prohibited items may be confiscated. Unauthorised photography or use of recording equipment is prohibited. As a condition of admission to a ground, you assign (by way of present assignment of future copyright) the copyright in any photographs, films, or recordings that you make at a ground in breach of this prohibition to the Home Club.
i. No alcohol is permitted to be brought into a ground. Smoking in any part of a ground is prohibited by law.
j. The Home Club reserves the right to search all persons and property at any time and may refuse admission to or eject from a ground any person who refuses to be searched or who possesses prohibited items.
k. The Home Club reserves the right to refuse you admission to or eject you from a ground for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance, or annoyance or for failure to comply with the Club Conditions, the Ground Regulations, these Promotion Conditions and/or the reasonable requests of the Home Club or for reasons of public safety.
l. You give your unconditional and irrevocable consent to the use, free of charge, of your voice and actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, transmission, promotion and/or other exploitation of any film or sound recording of the match (and/or any element of such film or sound recording) in any and all media throughout the world.
m. Any ticket shall remain the property of the Home Club at all times.
11. The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all respects. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry T&C's will be disqualified.
12. Details of the winner's name will be available for 1 month after the close of this Promotion by writing to Acquisition Team, Sky Bet, 2 Wellington Place, Leeds LS14AP stating the name and date of the Promotion.
13. Any entrant who enters or attempts to enter this Promotion in a manner which in the Promoter's determination is contrary to these T&C's or by its nature is fraudulent or unjust to other entrants (including without limitation tampering with the operation of the Promotion, cheating, hacking, deception or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or the Promoter and/or any of it is agents or representatives), or who submits an illegible or incomplete entry, may be rejected from the Promotion at the Promoter's sole discretion.
14. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these T&Cs and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion. All other Sky Betting and Gaming Terms and Conditions apply.
15. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
16. Gamble responsibly. For more info visit http://www.gambleaware.co.uk.
17. Promoter: Bonne Terre Limited (trading as "Sky Betting and Gaming"), with registered office at Maison de la Paix, Wide Lane, Alderney, GY9 3UZ.